What’s in it for me?
- Association with Techweek's nationwide marketing campaign includes a physical and digital campaign with targeted content across all Techweek channels.
- Access to Techweek brand and assets to leverage and use on your website, newsletters, social media and even your venue to showcase yourself as an official Techweek event.
- Connections with our extensive network to build on your own, without doing the hard yards. Get social and tag us #techweek2021 / #goodfortheworld @techweeknz to extend your reach and audience (we're social butterflies, so you'll find us with that handle on most platforms).
- Access to experts and collaboration with fellow Techweek organisers through the ‘Techweek21 Discussion Forum’ private Facebook group.
- Access to Techweek Team’s promotional activity year round. If you're running events throughout the year, or would like to, this is a good starting point to connect with us and see what support we can give you, please contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joining the Techweek event organiser community means connecting in to a nationwide network of inspiring movers and shakers who are helping strengthen the innovation ecosystem in New Zealand. The Techweek platform harnesses the power of the community to help you make your event the best it can be, by connecting you with the people you need to make it happen (whether you're after a free venue, cool speakers, or even someone to bring along the coffee).
- Support and engagement with our Techweek Regional Coordinators who can help with making local connections and provide hands-on support throughout the event planning and delivery stages. Contacts below for all regions: