Interested in showcasing your start-up story, or perhaps just want to practice your pitch? We are offering a limited number of start-ups the chance to do just that during our Techweek'18 Headline Events!
This unique opportunity is for start-ups in three areas – agritech, creative and high-tech manufacturing – aligning with the topics of Techweek's three, regional, one-day Headline events:
- 10 Billion Mouths: New ways to feed the world, Wednesday 23 May, Tauranga
- Creative Realities: Inventing the future, Thursday 24 May, Wellington
- High-tech Manufacturing: The Fourth Revolution, Friday 25 May, Christchurch
The start-up showcase at each event will begin with a series of short talks from investors within the relevant sector, and then it's over to you to share your story! Each start-up will be given six minutes to present, followed by a question and answer session with the investors and audience.
- Complimentary pass to the full-day Headline Event*
- Six-minute presentation opportunity followed by Q&A with investors
- A stand in a dedicated expo area to network and showcase your start-up
- An interview on Techweek TV
- Inclusion (alongside a handful of fellow start-ups) within a featured Techweek blog
How do I enter?
To submit your start-up for consideration in one of our three Techweek start-up showcases, please fill out Techweek's start-up showcase experience submission form.
If you have any questions, please contact the Techweek team.
*Please note: All travel and accommodation expenses are the responsibility of the individual or start-up participating.
Submissions close 31 March, or when all the spaces have been filled.