MS Teams is your one-stop-shop communication and collaboration platform in M365 that combines workplace chat, video meetings, file storage and document management (including collaboration on files), and a workspace for helpful application integration. Used effectively it’s a powerful tool that enables dispersed teams to work together anywhere.
In this one hour webinar, we’ll take a look at the core features to enhance your workflow and streamline your processes. Here's what we'll cover:
- How to use Teams to upload and easily find files.
- Collaborating on files with Conversations and Comments
- How to create and run successful online meetings
- Understand features of Teams Meetings including recording and transcribing the audio from a meeting
- Understand how Meetings integrate with OneNote
- Best practice around chat and conversations in Channels
- How to email a Team
Innovation and creativity
- Dive into Planner for Task Management
- Explore Forms for creating innovative questionnaires and polls
ACE Training has been upskilling Kiwis since 1987, offering training and business know-how that grows both people and businesses. As one of New Zealand's largest and most established private training companies, we’re proud of the personal service we offer to each and every client, providing Kiwis with the knowledge and the skills they need to thrive in today’s modern, ever-evolving workplace.
You can drop into this event at any time.