Fixing a website that is not converting in the later stage can cost 10 times in financial resources. It costs you 100 times more if your website is published without proper architecture in the first place.
Optimising website is an on-going effort. Before it costs you more (with the agencies or developers) and losing your audience, get your website diagnosed with the experience design experts.
This clinic is specially designed in conjunction with Techweek 2020. You are invited to this very rare live review session to diagnose your website on the spot with our UX and UI designers.
This is a one-to-one open forum to learn from each other. Your stories will be used as case studies. Only 5 case studies are accepted for every session i.e. only 5 tickets are available for each session.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS CLINIC
1. What is a conversion to you?
2. Common mistakes you don't know that have ruined your website.
3. Understand where your customers lose interest and drop off on your website.
4. Understand and improve the user journey for higher conversions for your website.
5. Your website will be diagnosed with pain points and solution during the live session.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
1. A live session to review your website
2. Get FREE access to IDNZ web optimisation online course worth $500 if you sign up before 18 July 2020.
Limited to 5 participants with your business website only per session. Sign up now.
You can drop into this event at any time.