This webinar is sold out. Please contact DWC at email@example.com for more options.
This webinar will focus on businesses who are new to using social media and for those that use it a small amount but would like to see better results. Also relevant for businesses who wish to increase their social media use as part of their COVID-19 recovery.
• Creating great content for social media
• How to tell you're story online
• The power of content marketing
• Creating ads and tips to make these effective
• Getting and using user generated content
• What social media channels your business should use and how to use them
• How to create a simple and actionable social media plan
• How to create a social media publishing schedule
• Targeted advertising and measuring social media effectiveness
PRESENTER: Stuart Dillon-Roberts - Digital Journey
You can drop into this event at any time.
A specialist in IT with 25 years’ experience of leading digital transformation projects, Stuart has developed nationwide digital strategies, led large and small IT projects and consulted across NZ and overseas.
His passion for community initiatives resulted in the Digital Journey, a social enterprise that leads digital projects with a focus on increasing digital literacy, increasing access to the Internet and improving how organisations use online tools through educational and training services. Digital Journey's online assessments have helped thousands of businesses and individuals maximise online technologies.