“74% of marketers rely on visuals in their social media messaging.” - Forbes
“ 60% of companies queried use infographics. 84% who’ve used them consider the medium effective.” - Forbes
“People share infographics 3x more than any other visual content on social media.” - Hubspot’s research
Are you still using powerpoint for business proposal and presentation? How do you pitch with abundance of data with visual shorthand?
Join this virtual workshop with the UX & UI experts for latest trends of producing effective infographic for 2021 - the year of visual storytelling.
In this 2-hour workshop, you will learn:
1. Trends of infographic in 2021
2. Visual storytelling - you will create an effective infographic for you/your organisation using Piktochart
3. Live Q&A with the UX & UI experts on your infographic
What you will get:
1. Each participant will receive a FREE one month premium access to Piktochart, a web-based infographic application which allows users to easily create infographics and visuals using over 600 themed templates.
2. A booklet (in pdf copy) 'What you need to know about infographic'
3. A size guide cheat sheet for major social media platforms
This workshop is held only once a year during Techweek and is often a sell-out. Only 5 participants per session only to ensure effective learning. Join now.
Note: This is a small group focused-learning event. A Zoom meeting link will be emailed to you closer to time.
You can drop into this event at any time.
Sai is a digital business, UI/UX/LX consultant and has helped New Zealand and Australian SMEs to digitally transform their business. Holding a specialised degree in creative technologies, Sai is praised for his social media and digital sales knowledge over the years with insights to every industry.
Seann is an award-winning speaker, certified agile coach, digital marketing strategist and agile UX designer. Seann has over 20 years experience in corporate training strategy. He is consistently praised with his fun, interactive and engaging coaching and facilitating skill, online and on site.