There is no place like Dunedin for innovation and entrepreneurship. Our Distiller Incubatees have been working hard on their businesses, and will be presenting this month at Startup Dunedin's Mini Showcase, as part of Techweek 2021!
Meet the founders behind the startups and learn about their big, bold ideas. There will be 5 pitches from 5 startups for 5 minutes each with an additional 5 minutes for Q&A.
- @chivecharities.nz is changing the way charities and givers connect online. Their online platform generates beautiful profiles for any registered charity in Aotearoa to increase their visibility and donations.
- @sahhahealth is an app that helps you protect your mental health by alerting you when you are at risk of depression without the need for prompts or questionnaires.
- @scannable.io is connecting the world of critical equipment, starting with work at height PPE. Create, manage & trace unique digital identities for critical equipment.
- @cheekyteaco is New Zealand’s first hard iced tea brand. After experiencing this tasty, non-carbonated beverage in Canada, Brendan and Oli adapted the North American formula to satisfy Kiwi taste buds.
- Nutriblocks are developing engaging, entertaining, and educational video games for health. They are a team of nutritionists, game developers, educators, and computer scientists with a passion for improving the health of children.
View the event website for more information.
View this event on Facebook.