Learn about how to use accessible forms to make digitally inclusive spaces where everyone can participate.
Wed 18 May 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
Date and time
Wednesday, May 18th, 12.00 - 12.45 pm NZDT
Why you need this webinar
Forms play a big part in digital transformation. They help people connect to businesses, services, and communities. They’re essential, they’re everywhere, and yet they don’t work for everyone.
In this free 45 minute webinar, Matthew Holloway, Springload’s Front-end Director and Chief Technology Officer at Formally, will talk about:
- common ways forms fail people and businesses
- what makes forms accessible
- how to build forms that meet the highest Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG AAA)
- the release of Formally, and why it's the only online form builder to put accessibility at the core of every feature.
There will be 15mins at the end for Q&A.
Who’s this for?
If you want to feel empowered to make accessible forms, this webinar is for you.
No coding experience is needed.
- Managers of digital teams.
- Product owners of websites.
- Content and marketing teams.
- Designers and UX researchers.
- In-house developers who build bespoke apps.
Closed captions will be available for the live webinar.
Chief Technology Officer at Formally and Front-end Director at Springload
Matthew is an expert at developing technology to solve front-end developer problems, and has a solid working knowledge of Python.
He's worked on projects ranging from secure software for the executive wing of government, to developing educational apps and leading development for the New Zealand Government Design System.