2022 is the year of visual storytelling. Learn to create an infographic! Get to know the techniques to convert data into visual now.Register now
Mon 16 May 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Mon 16 May 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Tue 17 May 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tue 17 May 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Wed 18 May 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wed 18 May 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Thu 19 May 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thu 19 May 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Fri 20 May 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Fri 20 May 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Sat 21 May 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sat 21 May 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Sun 22 May 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sun 22 May 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
“74% of marketers rely on visuals in their social media messaging.” - Forbes
“ 60% of companies queried use infographics. 84% who’ve used them consider the medium effective.” - Forbes
“People share infographics 3x more than any other visual content on social media.” - Hubspot’s research
Are you still using PowerPoint for business proposals and presentations? How do you pitch with an abundance of data with visual shorthand?
Join this virtual workshop with the UX & UI expert for the latest skills in producing effective infographics for 2022 - the year of visual storytelling.
In this 2-hour online workshop via Zoom, you will learn:
1. Trends of infographic in 2022
2. Visual storytelling - you will create an effective infographic for you/your organisation using Piktochart
3. Live Q&A with the UX & UI experts on your infographic
What you will get:
1. Each participant will receive FREE one-month premium access to Piktochart, a web-based infographic application that allows users to easily create infographics and visuals using over 600 themed templates.
2. A booklet (in pdf copy) 'What you need to know about infographic'
3. A size guide cheat sheet for major social media platforms
This workshop is held only once a year during Techweek and is often a sell-out. Only a maximum of 5 participants are allowed per session to ensure effective learning. Join now.
Note: This is a small group focused-learning event. The Zoom meeting link will be emailed to you closer to time.
Sai is a digital business, UX/UI/LX mentor and has helped New Zealand and Australian SMEs to digitally transform their business. Holding a specialised degree in creative technologies, Sai is praised for this social media and digital sales knowledge over the years with insights to every industry.